Tuesday, October 5, 2010

As you may recall from this previous post, I have been working on a local political campaign for Scott Hammond, who is running for Assemblyman of District 13 here in Las Vegas. He won the primaries and has maintained a strong campaign throughout this new election.There is quite a variety of work used on this campaign (t-shirts, car magnets, pencils...to name a few). But I was so very excited about how these huge A-frame signs turned out that I had to post it here first! The incredible shot is courtesy of one of my favorite local photographers, Amy Rhodes.

Scott told me that the day the signs went up, he actually got a call from the man that put them up, asking Scott who his designer and photographer are because, he been doing this a long time, and this is the best sign he has ever seen! (Woot woot!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...